noun(usually the stock market)
- A stock exchange: he plans to invest in the stock market it is only feasible in an active stock market [as modifier]: the stock market crash fluctuations in stock market pricesMore example sentences
- Yet their stock market valuations have crashed as the stock market itself has crashed.
- We all know that money is cheap and many companies on the stock market are reasonably priced.
- It is a truth universally acknowledged that if you want to make money you need to invest in the stock market.
More definitions of stock marketDefinition of stock market in:
- The US English dictionary