- Food for livestock.More example sentences
- ‘The ZNFU council would like the Government to explain why the poorest and smallest farmers will pay the highest price for seed, fertiliser, chemicals, stockfeed and grain bags,’ the petition read in part.
- Spmcu is determined to expand its mealie meal production at Chitongo with a view to improving the quality of the commodity while at the same time produce stockfeed for animals.
- The planned deal has, however, threatened stockfeed companies which fear that the merger would push smaller stockfeed firms out the market.
More definitions of stockfeedDefinition of stockfeed in:
- The US English dictionary