- A retailer that stocks goods of a particular type for sale: one of the country’s largest stockists of Italian designer labelsMore example sentences
- That will change, and for stockists that could mean a doubling or trebling of annual sales by 2006.
- MDA will provide a crucial link between Coca-Cola and its stockists, distributing a vast range of bespoke point of sale materials for core brands.
- The owner of Skipton business Pottery and Pine was previously one of Ducal's main stockists and a past Ducal Retailer of the Year.
More definitions of stockistDefinition of stockist in:
- The US English dictionary