- A room in which quantities of goods are stored.More example sentences
- Brothers and sisters work in the cellars, stockrooms and vineyards.
- One delivered pickles and olives to grocery stockrooms, another sold pizza to supermarket deli counters, and yet another designed a sludge pump for municipalities so they could clear muddy water from streets.
- The following afternoon she came into the store from the stockroom, stopping in the doorway as she saw the tall blonde man rifling through the cash register.
More definitions of stockroomDefinition of stockroom in:
- The US English dictionary