verb(be stogged) • dialect or US
- Be stuck or bogged down: people are stogged in their miseryMore example sentences
- Crisp filo pastry stogged full of deliciously sweet figs, encased in a lovely almond batter.
- Then it would clear out a bit only to be stogged with thicker and more densely packed ice.
- Before this I had previously been stogged down in the conviction that a stereo's equalization should always be left flat.
More definitions of stogDefinition of stog in:
- The US English dictionary