- Causing a feeling of nausea or disgust: a movie filled with stomach-churning violenceMore example sentences
- The violence is, as advertised, stomach-churning and there are some scenes that will literally have you lurching in your seat.
- "The children aren't scared," your partner snaps, as your holiday flight leaves the runway and begins its stomach-churning ascent.
- Instead of undertaking stomach-churning jungle challenges, the politicians had to answer questions fired at them online by some of the town's school children.
More definitions of stomach-churningDefinition of stomach-churning in:
- The US English dictionary