- 1 • informal A person who regularly takes drugs, especially cannabis.More example sentences
- If you tax pot as commodity and allow the people to regulate themselves then cops wont have a reason to group stoners and other drug users together.
- Being stoned can be dangerous to the stoner and the environment and people around them.
- People also often go on about how dangerous life would become with maniac stoners speeding around the streets, and doctors performing operations under the influence, and no one going to work and so on.
More definitions of stonerDefinition of stoner in:
- The US English dictionary