- (Of a garment or fabric, especially denim) washed with abrasives to produce a worn or faded appearance: stonewashed jeansMore example sentences
- My partner has warned me that she has seen the return of drop-waisted, bubble and frill skirts, bandanas, stirrup bubblegum jeans, and stonewashed denim.
- This shirt is made of 7.25 ounce 100% cotton, stonewashed denim.
- For the evening out, Gabrielle had chosen to wear a white turtleneck sweater and faded blue stonewashed jeans with black boots.
More definitions of stonewashedDefinition of stonewashed in:
- The US English dictionary