nounBritish • informal
- Something which is very large or impressive of its kind: it’s a real stonker of a planMore example sentences
- These lower Avon dace are real stonkers, running up to 12 oz, providing good winter sport.
- I woke up with a stonker of a hangover this morning - couldn't keep a glass of OJ down for more than 5 mins!
- A blend of 70% Syrah and 15% aragones means this is a massive stonker of a wine.
More definitions of stonkerDefinition of stonker in:
- The US English dictionary