- another term for stopover.More example sentences
- It is a favourite honeymoon and wedding destination and a regular stop-off for round-the-world-ticket travellers.
- Greg is on a somewhat circuitous route to see Scotland, with stop-offs in Barcelona, Madrid, Salamanca and Porto before getting to Braga, where the match is being played.
- The trip will take around 12 days as Simon plans to make several stop-offs at camp sites and hostels across Europe and once he arrives in late August will be taking lessons to learn the language.
More definitions of stop-offDefinition of stop-off in:
- The US English dictionary