- A valve used to stop the flow of liquid in a pipe.More example sentences
- I can't even remember if the problem to do with the header tank and the problem to do with the ballcock stop valve were connected.
- If this is not possible, turn the water supply off at the stop valve and drain the system down or leave a key with a neighbour in case a problem arises.
- Before it gets really cold, make sure you know where your water stop valve is - so that if the worst comes to the worst and a pipe does burst, you can turn the water off quickly.
More definitions of stop valveDefinition of stop valve in:
- The US English dictionary