- A special watch with buttons that start, stop, and then zero the hands, used to time races.More example sentences
- The physician uses a stopwatch or a wristwatch with a second hand to time this activity.
- I had accidentally stopped my stopwatch so didn't know how much time I had taken, so I really wanted to push myself to get the best time possible.
- Use either the manual selection on the cardio machine so you have a time clock or use a stopwatch of your own.
More definitions of stopwatchDefinition of stopwatch in:
- The US English dictionary