- 1A building used for storing goods.More example sentences
- Beside the town of Habuwa are remains of dwellings, storehouses and administrative buildings dating back to the Hyksos and the New Kingdom periods, as well as a great many ovens for baking bread to feed a large number of soldiers.
- Investigations indicated the fire started from a temporary storehouse at the building's rear adjacent to a boiler room.
- In addition to the hall there are many other buildings, such as storehouses, guest houses, workshops, stables, servants' houses, a bake-house or kitchen and a stone built chapel.
- 1.1A large supply of something: an enormous storehouse of factsMore example sentences
- Making use of the storehouse of the unconscious, the automatism of contemporary technologies, and the power of collective action, such groups present us with a truly alternative mode to the production of knowledge.
- The write-ups are a storehouse of information for future generations.
- In the environment there is a dimension that resists and escapes us: to reduce the world to a storehouse of materials for limited human purposes is thus to put in question any serious belief in an indestructible human value.