nounchiefly North American
- An additional outer door for protection in bad weather or winter.More example sentences
- In any case, never add a glass storm door if the door gets more than a few hours of direct sun each day.
- Add an attractive storm door to protect the entry door and keep heat inside in the winter, and bugs out in the summer.
- The outer door was propped open, the storm door the only one keeping the bugs from entering the house.
More definitions of storm doorDefinition of storm door in:
- The US English dictionary