- A piece of material designed to protect an opening or fastening on a tent or coat from the effects of rain.More example sentences
- In addition, the jacket features a security pocket hidden behind the storm flap.
- It has a front storm flap with zipper and hidden snaps, encased elastic cuffs and bottom hem, and bar-tacking at critical stress points.
- The front has a two-way zipper and a storm flap that secures with snaps.
More definitions of storm flapDefinition of storm flap in:
- The US English dictionary