- An editor who advises on the content and form of film or television scripts.More example sentences
- From entry level up, the pecking order is: staff writer, story editor, executive story editor, co-producer, producer, supervising producer co-executive producer and executive producer.
- Bodicea was originally not going to be the queen we used - we had a different queen in mind, but the story editor who was working with us suggested Bodicea, who I up until this point had never heard of.
- Ang worked with a story editor here to create a summary of the things that he felt were most interesting in the novel.
More definitions of story editorDefinition of story editor in:
- The US English dictionary