- A sequence of drawings, typically with some directions and dialogue, representing the shots planned for a film or television production.More example sentences
- The storyboard montage consists of storyboards and scenes from the film edited together and then shown with some dance music in the background.
- Here you get a weighty complement of storyboards, production design drawings, and photographs.
- The disc also has a series of production photos, and the storyboards from several sequences in the film.
More definitions of storyboardDefinition of storyboard in:
- The US English dictionary