noun (plural stotinki /stɒˈtɪŋki/)
- A monetary unit of Bulgaria, equal to one hundredth of a lev.More example sentences
- Public transport fees were to go up by 10 stotinki to 50 stotinki a trip.
- Whether you teach children to save stotinki or cents, your family's financial attitudes travel with you.
- At last Bulgaria had its own unit of currency - the lev, divided into 100 stotinki.
Bulgarian, literally 'one hundredth'.
More definitions of stotinkaDefinition of stotinka in:
- The US English dictionary