- The pipe taking the smoke and gases from a stove up through a roof or to a chimney.More example sentences
- Remove vines in contact with the home, prune tree branches and shrubs within 15 feet of a stovepipe or chimney outlet, and ask the power company to clear branches from power lines.
- Some 40,000 people who packed St Peter's Square to stare at the stovepipe jutting from the chapel roof shouted ‘It's black!’
- This supply of fresh air is also important to help carry pollutants up the chimney, stovepipe, or flue to the outside.
More definitions of stovepipeDefinition of stovepipe in:
- The US English dictionary