- A person who stows away on a passenger vehicle.More example sentences
- The two men inspected recently installed systems for checking passports and detecting stowaways on vehicles, including heartbeat sensors and gamma ray scanners.
- Many of the drivers complain that they had no reason to suspect their vehicles contained stowaways, and that they are being used as unpaid immigration officials.
- He soon finds himself sailing away from the port in the Melissa, one of the worlds most luxurious cruise ships, not as a stowaway but as a legitimate passenger.
More definitions of stowawayDefinition of stowaway in:
- The US English dictionary