- An Italian soup containing eggs and cheese.More example sentences
- Anchovies in garlic and vinegar gleam, his signature artichoke leaves crackle, and you almost giggle hearing the sighs of satisfaction each time someone takes a spoonful of his dense egg-and-spinach-laden stracciatella.
- This light, satisfying, broth-based soup, known in Italy as stracciatella, pairs eggs with another springtime favorite, fresh shelled peas.
- The stracciatella Romana, a chicken broth with eggs, spinach and cheese, was less pleasing.
More definitions of stracciatellaDefinition of stracciatella in:
- The US English dictionary