- A straight-backed side chair.More example sentences
- Russell dropped into the straight chair near the tiny bunk alcove and buried his head in his palms.
- Bob saw a large bed, a fireplace with a gas heater where the fire once went, a dresser, a couple of straight chairs and a large table covered with a Union Jack.
- We got to sit on straight chairs, and they had this lady play sad songs on the piano while we were waiting for him to come in and lecture.
More definitions of straight chairDefinition of straight chair in:
- The US English dictionary