- 1An internal-combustion engine with six cylinders in line.More example sentences
- The straight-six engine is one of the best with a great sound and potent pace.
- All its cars had double headlamps at the front, a straight-six engine in the middle, and rear-wheel drive at the back.
- The cars remain superb to drive, the straight-six engine hums with satisfaction like no other, the security and responsiveness beyond reproach.
- 1.1A vehicle with a straight-six engine.More example sentences
- But the Lexus has its cylinders in V-configuration while the BMW is a straight-six.
More definitions of straight-sixDefinition of straight-six in:
- The US English dictionary