- 1British Truthfully; honestly: come on, Bert, I won’t hurt you—straight upMore example sentences
- Straight up, I didn't laugh once during this entire flick!
- Well, let me tell you straight up: I've never changed my mind about the war.
- She had asked him straight up if there was anything going on between the two co-stars and he denied it.
- 2chiefly North American Unmixed; unadulterated: a dry martini served straight upMore example sentences
- This is a vodka to be drunk straight up, and one that is good for the martini drinker.
More definitions of straight upDefinition of straight up in:
- The US English dictionary