(also strawberry blond)
- Denoting hair of a light reddish-blonde colour: strawberry blonde hairMore example sentences
- A nurse with strawberry blond hair walked in the room.
- They set perched atop a pert nose, and small heart-shaped lips, surrounded by high cheekbones and sun-kissed strawberry blond hair.
- The mother came in from the kitchen, dark steel blue eyes clouded over with tears of worry and stress, strawberry blond hair matted and gnarled.
nounBack to top
- A woman with light reddish-blonde hair: the strawberry blonde holds her place as a glamour queenMore example sentences
- He blushed lightly as he saw her with her hair dyed back to her original color, strawberry blonde, floating down around her shoulders.
- It had gone from dark brown with tiny bits of gold and red tones to it, to a redder brown, to strawberry blonde, then to black, and many other tones.
- I went with strawberry blonde, because we have an imbalance of red in our class.
More definitions of strawberry blondeDefinition of strawberry blonde in:
- The US English dictionary