- Denoting an animal having a coat which is chestnut mixed with white or grey.More example sentences
- ‘Hey Sammy,’ Kris cooed, stroking the even white blaze on the massive strawberry roan quarter horse's face.
- He felt sorry for her strawberry roan stallion because its rider was a horrible horsewoman.
- Finally, she reached the small stable where her strawberry roan saddle horse was kept.
nounBack to top
- A strawberry roan animal.More example sentences
- The strawberry roan turned towards the blacksmith's and left the friends.
- Outside, he swung himself onto the strawberry roan and kicked the horse.
- Ria longed for Morgan, her strawberry roan with a white snip on his forehead.
More definitions of strawberry roanDefinition of strawberry roan in:
- The US English dictionary