- Board made of straw pulp, used in building (faced with paper) and in book covers.More example sentences
- Interior cladding on the upper floor is of strawboard, an inexpensive, durable, and compostable material comparable to medium density fiberboard but composed entirely of straw.
- They used the mill to produce to produce paper products by importing Dutch strawboard, at first via Goole, and then to the firm's own jetty on the Ouse.
- It is possible that particulars of a machine for cutting strawboard, cardboard, etc., may be useful.
More definitions of strawboardDefinition of strawboard in:
- The US English dictionary