(also • informal street cred)
- Acceptability among fashionable young urban people: the Liverpudlian is to use his street credibility to try to get the anti-vandalism message across to schoolchildrenMore example sentences
- The ability to send text messages may give street credibility to the young but in your 40s the opposite could apply, writes Dave Andrew.
- In an urban environment, he brings a lot of street credibility to this particular character.
- The arrival of the club will allow young people to do something which has street credibility and at the same time keep them out of trouble.
More definitions of street credibilityDefinition of street credibility in:
- The US English dictionary