- A drug sold illegally and used for its mood-altering, stimulant, or sedative effects: well known as an animal tranquillizer, ketamine is also used as an illicit street drug called ‘special K’More example sentences
- Certain medicines, herbal supplements, and illegal street drugs can make your heart beat faster.
- Some medications and street drugs can also trigger depression.
- Do you find yourself working all the time, drinking too much alcohol, using street drugs, or seeking thrills from risky activities?
More definitions of street drugDefinition of street drug in:
- The US English dictionary