- (Of a vehicle) meeting all legal requirements for use on ordinary roads.More example sentences
- In those days up to 300 average street-legal vehicles would show up on a Wednesday evening to compete or just hang out.
- At more reasonable speeds, regular drivers found the car a pleasure to drive, with one of the best steering responses experienced in a street-legal vehicle.
- Under the new rules, a pure-stock, street-legal car would not require this equipment unless it ran 11.49 and quicker.
More definitions of street-legalDefinition of street-legal in:
- The US English dictionary