A prostitute who seeks clients in the street.
More example sentences
- Certainly Roman men attended brothels or frequented streetwalkers, while most prostitutes would have been slaves, and doubtless had short and miserable lives.
- Take the hustlers, beggars and streetwalkers who ply their dubious services along Beach Road and some of the other popular streets in the area, for example.
- I wrote about runaway girls, streetwalkers, and junkies.
streetwalking noun& adjective
- More example sentences
- Selective enforcement did help cluster brothels and streetwalking in poor areas close to the central business districts.
- After Liberation in 1949, with the rectification and reorganization of the social order, the practice of streetwalking, pimping and whoremongering was ordered eliminated.
- Municipal officials generally agreed with merchants that segregated prostitution was far better than streetwalking.
Definition of streetwalker in:
- The US English dictionary