- (Especially of a medical problem) caused by stress or mental fatigue: an increase of stress-induced diseases he succumbed to a stress-induced ulcer and nervous breakdownMore example sentences
- I don't always feel sexy or confident, particularly when my eating spirals out of control or a stress-induced binge leaves me longing for a siesta in the middle of a workday.
- The good news is that stress-induced pounds will melt away with a few tweaks to your diet, exercise, and stress-management tools.
- I have stress-induced asthma.
More definitions of stress-inducedDefinition of stress-induced in:
- The US English dictionary