- (Especially of a medical problem) associated with or caused by stress or mental fatigue: last year, more than 13 million working days were lost to stress-related illnessesMore example sentences
- He possessed prodigious energy and drive, yet was prone to stress-related illnesses and collapses.
- Symptoms of bullying can cause a loss of self-esteem and confidence, and may result in stress-related illnesses, say researchers.
- Poor housing, underemployment, fear of deportation, and drastic changes can induce stress-related ailments such as ulcers and high blood pressure.
More definitions of stress-relatedDefinition of stress-related in:
- The US English dictionary