- A long piece supporting and connecting the parts of a wooden framework.More example sentences
- Subsequently, with the second nut, also not marked, the stringpiece is connected to the bus bar 32.
- This pretty much only leaves the narrow area along the dock's stringpiece where smoking is now allowed.
- He stepped onto a stringpiece to investigate and, losing his footing on the ice-coated surface, fell into the water.
More definitions of stringpieceDefinition of stringpiece in:
- The US English dictionary