A form of entertainment in which a performer gradually undresses to music in a way intended to be sexually exciting: a floor show which included topless dancing and striptease [count noun]: the girl was doing a striptease [as modifier]: a striptease act
More example sentences
- You can't back out or refuse, even if it's something like doing a striptease at a school assembly.
- ‘You have to do a little striptease to music for me,’ she said in between the kisses.
- The mysteries of cholesterol unfold like various stages of undress in the metabolic striptease.
- More example sentences
- Over the course of several months he learns to live cheek-by-jowl with stripteasers, crooks, dissolute journalists and wide-eyed, manipulative communist beauties.
- So your teachers make a pittance and your stripteasers, a fortune.
Definition of striptease in:
- The US English dictionary