Definition of striptease in English:
A form of entertainment in which a performer gradually undresses to music in a way intended to be sexually exciting: a floor show which included topless dancing and striptease [count noun]: the girl was doing a striptease [as modifier]: a striptease act
More example sentences
- You can't back out or refuse, even if it's something like doing a striptease at a school assembly.
- ‘You have to do a little striptease to music for me,’ she said in between the kisses.
- The mysteries of cholesterol unfold like various stages of undress in the metabolic striptease.
- Example sentences
- Over the course of several months he learns to live cheek-by-jowl with stripteasers, crooks, dissolute journalists and wide-eyed, manipulative communist beauties.
- So your teachers make a pittance and your stripteasers, a fortune.
Words that rhyme with stripteasediabetes
Definition of striptease in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan