Definition of stroller in English:
1A person taking a leisurely walk: shady gardens where strollers could relax
More example sentences
- Shoppers and strollers should walk up the road and vehicle parking should be restricted to the southern side of Cubbon Road.
- Cops gave tickets to 513 other city strollers for walking through a red light.
- A casual stroller or a citizen walking to a building on MG Road should be prepared for some heavy-duty hurdles.
2North American A pushchair.
- From the street, there was the sound of police sirens, the bus hitting the stroller and an assortment of screams and squealing brakes.
- We're taking the car seat and a stroller and all the toys that distract her for more than fractions of actual seconds.
- Tverskaya Street, the capital's principal artery, is filled with strollers, late-model cars, and outdoor cafés.
Words that rhyme with strollerAngola, barbola, bipolar, bowler, bronchiolar, canola, carambola, circumpolar, coaler, Coca-Cola, cola, comptroller, consoler, controller, Ebola, eidola, extoller, Finola, Gorgonzola, granola, Hispaniola, kola, Lola, lunisolar, mandola, molar, multipolar, Ndola, patroller, payola, pianola, polar, roller, Savonarola, scagliola, scroller, sola, solar, tombola, Tortola, troller, Vignola, viola, Zola
Definition of stroller in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.