- A wind of force 6 on the Beaufort scale (22-27 knots or 40-50 km/h).More example sentences
- Consequently the two divisions found it hard going on a day when the sun shone and a strong breeze blew for most of the round.
- The game was played in dreadful conditions with a strong breeze driving the heavy rain into the Keane's Road goal.
- A large crowd was in attendance despite the strong breeze but thankfully the rain stayed away.
More definitions of strong breezeDefinition of strong breeze in:
- The US English dictionary