- Strong mild steel in shapes suited to construction work.More example sentences
- Concrete offers shorter lead times for start-up of construction than does structural steel, which has long waits for special ordered shapes.
- However, structural steel shapes will have a weaker price recovery than other steel products, says Anton.
- With structural steel construction, the addition of reinforced concrete cores and shear walls greatly dampens the amount of sway.
More definitions of structural steelDefinition of structural steel in:
- The US English dictionary