- A dessert of thin pastry rolled up round a fruit filling and baked: [with modifier]: apple strudelMore example sentences
- The strudels of thin pastry enriched with fat are sweet in Central Europe, and sweet or savoury by the time they reach the Balkans.
- Roll the strudel upon itself, like you would a jelly-roll, starting on a long side of the rectangle.
- At the end there are pastries and strudels of the sort that would be the toast of Vienna.
from German Strudel, literally 'whirlpool'.
More definitions of strudelDefinition of strudel in:
- The US English dictionary