- A bag into which a sleeping bag, clothing, etc. can be packed.More example sentences
- Even quite a young child can lay out their sleeping pad, pull their sleeping bag out of a stuff sack, and arrange their ‘bed’ for the night.
- I'd apparently left my stuff sack of extra clothes in the car - gone were my long pants, fleece vest, extra socks, and my baseball cap.
- They come in a small bag or stuff sack about the size of a loaf of bread, which fits easily into a backpack.
More definitions of stuff sackDefinition of stuff sack in:
- The US English dictionary