- A conservative, pompous person: I just want it to be for fun people, not stuffed shirtsMore example sentences
- So we had this big meeting with some of these executives around a conference table, and talk about your stuffed shirts.
- With reference to the story ‘Councillors Oppose Farmer's Housing Plan ’, Holtby parish councillors should take off their stuffed shirts and give this guy a chance.
- The film was about a rebel battling against the stuffed shirts, and that's me.
More definitions of stuffed shirtDefinition of stuffed shirt in:
- The US English dictionary