- A type of raised embroidery popular between the 15th and 17th centuries and characterized by elaborate designs padded with wool or hair.More example sentences
- Fabric painting, beading, embroidery, and stump work are just some of the ingredients that this quilter has applied to fabric in magical works of artistry.
- Her work reflects more than thirty years in fiber arts including weaving, printing, painting, beading, garment design, embroidery, stump work, sculpture and traditional Hawaiian quilting.
- A perfect thread for dimensional embroideries, such as crazy quilting embroidery, silk ribbon embroidery, Brazilian embroidery, stump work and knotting for bead work.
More definitions of stump workDefinition of stump work in:
- The US English dictionary