noun[mass noun] chiefly West Indian
- Foolish or nonsensical talk or behaviour: girl, what stupidness are you talking?More example sentences
- Mayers said, ‘I am not advocating a return to exchange controls but surely we have to stop lending money for stupidness like the importation of fireworks.’
- Try saving the ‘no balls’ bowling before saying such stupidness.
- Children today doing too much stupidness, he argued.
More definitions of stupidnessDefinition of stupidness in:
- The US English dictionary