- 1The way in which something is made, designed, or performed: the car’s subtle European styling [count noun]: the musical stylings on his solo albumMore example sentences
- Maxima's distinctive interior design is mirrored by its handsome exterior styling.
- The automakers' design teams will work from the same styling studio in London.
- Jones, however, was more impressed with the way the car drove than the styling.
- 1.1The action or process of arranging hair in a particular way: [as modifier]: styling gelMore example sentences
- The Boots "styling" gel saved the day - my hair was like a shield of steel.
- Don't overdo it with styling aids; they will weigh down the hair, leaving it with a stiff, dry finish.
- Whenever possible, use gentle shampoos, rinse out and leave-in conditioners and styling products that are specifically designed for color-treated hair.
adjective(usually stylin') North American • informal Back to top
- Fashionable or stylish: a stylin' pair of black high-top trainers by the end of the month, I’ll be totally stylin'More example sentences
- I have recently tried some fun beauty things (contacts, highlights, stylin' wear).
- By the end of the month I'd be totally stylin'.
- From cool boots to a stylin' pinstriped suit, check out what you should be wearing this fall.
More definitions of stylingDefinition of styling in:
- The US English dictionary