A kind of fountain pen having a fine perforated tube instead of a split nib.
- He used the latest inventions: the stylograph, so that as he wrote one letter delicate levers attached to his pen moved other pens to make copies - no need for a clerk.
- The aluminum used to make the stylograph has a more tactile feel thus providing a better grip and writing precision.
- The Hamburg-based company initially made stylographs, but eventually became famous for their impeccable technical drawing pens and pencils.
- Example sentences
- Collectible cross products also include its stylographic pens and all its early and novelty pencils.
- They sit all day writing down his lightest words with stylographic pens of the very latest model.
- In the 19th century, Cross, Mackinnon, and McKenzie were the predominant makers of stylographic pens.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: stylo|graph
Definition of stylograph in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.