Definition of stylograph in English:
A kind of fountain pen having a fine perforated tube instead of a split nib.
- He used the latest inventions: the stylograph, so that as he wrote one letter delicate levers attached to his pen moved other pens to make copies - no need for a clerk.
- The aluminum used to make the stylograph has a more tactile feel thus providing a better grip and writing precision.
- The Hamburg-based company initially made stylographs, but eventually became famous for their impeccable technical drawing pens and pencils.
- Example sentences
- Collectible cross products also include its stylographic pens and all its early and novelty pencils.
- They sit all day writing down his lightest words with stylographic pens of the very latest model.
- In the 19th century, Cross, Mackinnon, and McKenzie were the predominant makers of stylographic pens.
Definition of stylograph in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan