noun( • trademark in the US)
- A miniature electronic musical instrument producing a distinctive buzzing sound when a stylus is drawn along its metal keyboard.More example sentences
- Lashing whips, hollow gunshots, meaningless choruses, whistling, echoing pipes, tubular bells and stylophones are all tipped into the collage.
- Crackly vinyl sounds on laid-back guitar and stylophone close this album off with a warm smile and handshake, on the beautiful, beautiful ‘Last Walk Around Mirror Lake’.
- On one such visit to London, we chanced upon a stylophone.
More definitions of stylophoneDefinition of stylophone in:
- The US English dictionary