- A handheld lightweight machine gun.More example sentences
- The firearms range from handguns to sub-machine guns, shotguns, assault rifles, grenade launchers, up to machine guns and sniper rifles.
- Hayes said that during the undercover Operation Stormer, conducted in May, 48 firearms consisting of assault rifles and Uzi sub-machine guns as well as 9mm pistols were recovered in Grahamstown.
- There are varieties of pistols, rifles, sub-machine guns and other firearms available, as well as an assortment of rocket launchers and cannons.
More definitions of sub-machine gunDefinition of sub-machine gun in:
- The US English dictionary