- Smaller than or occurring within an atom.More example sentences
- Related to this effort, the supercomputer will be used for calculations in quantum chromodynamics - the physics theory that describes the interactions of subatomic quarks and gluons.
- The delineation of atomic substructure and mechanisms of subatomic processes evolved into the modern study of particle physics.
- Angular momentum is also important for scientists trying to understand subatomic physics.
More definitions of subatomicDefinition of subatomic in:
- The US English dictionary