- Approximately conical.More example sentences
- Mitral sclerites bilaterally symmetrical, subcircular in apertural view, and subconical in lateral view.
- The metaconid is subconical, somewhat compressed anterolingually-posterolabially, lower than the paraconid or protoconid, and, at its base, subequal in diameter to the paraconid.
- The first cusp or parastyle is offset and separated from the others by a gap; it is robust, subconical, pointed, and flattened anterolingually.
More definitions of subconicalDefinition of subconical in:
- The US English dictionary