- Divide (something that has already been divided or that is a separate unit): the heading was subdivided into eight separate sectionsMore example sentences
- The northern and southern parts are subdivided into units separated by tectonic contacts or superimposed late grabens.
- To make a small space look bigger, the Chinese divide and subdivide space, and the Japanese borrow distant views.
- Each broad period is further subdivided into smaller units.
More definitions of subdivideDefinition of subdivide in:
- The US English dictionary